Why 12 pounds? More is not always better.
Weighted blankets provide the most benefit when used to cover your torso, upper arms and thighs, typically 65% of the average human body.1
The additional pressure on the area stimulates nerve endings to create a "relaxation response," which leads to sleep. Recommended by The Sleep DoctorTM.
Remzy™ Weighted Blanket Features
- Full Body Hug: Remzy™ weighted blankets are filled with high density micro glass beads helping it conform to your body. It won’t shift off the bed or onto your partner, so everyone sleeps better.
- Thin & Flexible: Our glass bead filling is almost three times denser than plastic beads, often used in similar blankets. This keeps the Remzy™ blanket almost as thin as a regular blanket. The Remzy™ blankets are thin enough to provide soothing comfort in all climates and seasons.
- Calming Quiet: The glass beads used in the Remzy™ weighted blankets are merged into a fiber mesh to reduce distracting noise as the blanket moves.
- Beautiful: Our neutral gray cover looks great in all settings and won’t show dirt. The optional duvet cover ties on securely to protect your blanket from stains or spills and provides a luxurious tactile experience.
- Easy Care: Spot clean or wash your Remzy™ on gentle cycle and hang it to dry.
- Sleep Program: Included with the purchase of most styles of Remzy™weighted blankets is an online sleep program developed specifically for Remzy™users by the internationally-known Sleep Doctor™, Dr. Michael Breus, which promises better sleep.
Images above show the Complete Remzy™ Weighted Blanket with Premium Duvet Cover
The Science of Better Sleep
Weighted blankets have been used as a tool to help provide relief and comfort to people with autism, ADHD or sensory processing disorders. Remzy™ is now bringing you a fashionable adult version that will look great in your home and will last for many years.
The Remzy™ weighted blanket provides gentle pressure which emulates the feeling of being hugged or being in a protected space, which creates a feeling of calm.
Remzy™ is not just a blanket, but a way to make sure you get the comfort and rest you want and need.
We’ve partnered with Dr. Michael J. Breus, a board-certified expert in sleep medicine and the author of several best-selling books that have helped millions of people sleep better.
Dr. Breus has appeared on national TV hundreds of times on shows such as Dr. Oz, Oprah and The Today Show, to share his expertise on how to get a better night’s sleep.
The Remzy™ weighted blanket is recommended by Dr. Michael Breus, The Sleep Doctor™
“I worked with the makers of the Remzy™ weighted blanket, incorporating into its design my 20 years of knowledge and experience in helping people get better rest. The Remzy™ weighted blanket is outstanding in its ability to improve sleep and relaxation which can lead to better overall health.”
"I’ve also designed a web-based sleep program just for Remzy™ owners to help you make the best use of your new Remzy™.”